Merry Christmas. Happy Hanukkah. Season’s Greetings.
Between egg nogs, scratch some to-do items off your list.
Polish Up Your Social Media
1. Give your social media avatars and profile photos a new look.
3. Double check the list. Cross off a few more items on the Facebook Marketing Plan Checklist.
4. Make sure the reindeer can find your place. Enable your Google Places listing.
Exercise Your Analytics
5. Familiarize yourself with Facebook’s new Page Insights.
6. Switch to the new version of Google Analytics.
8. Review your site’s top visited content and plan blog posts for next year that build on this content.
Be Merry & Bright
9. Set up keyword searches in Tweet Deck or Hootsuite to monitor what people are talking about in your industry and join the discussion.
10. Thank your supporters for a great year. Spend time reading their blogs and posting comments. Retweet, #FF or mention their awesomeness on Twitter.
Dream of Sugarplums
11. Ask yourself these 3 planning questions.
12. Sketch out a 6-month editorial calendar for your blog, newsletter, and social media profiles.
We will start with No. 10 and say Happy Holidays and thank you very much for continuing to read the Boxcar Marketing blog!