Facebook’s Timeline for Pages launched March 30th.
If you’re just catching up, here are tips for setting up, managing and measuring success on Facebook Timeline.
Setting Up Facebook Timeline for Business
1. Timeline for Brands offers great opportunities to tell your corporate story. 4 things you need to know to transition your Facebook page to the new Facebook Timeline.
2. Know the Timeline cover image rules and sizes.
3. The new Timeline Apps allow for more customization than the old Page Tabs. How to use, edit and promote apps on your Facebook Timeline.
4. Use the Pin feature to pin posts to the top of your Page.
Managing Your Facebook Timeline
5. When posting to your Timeline, understand the motivations of your audience.
7. Hidden posts are now hidden. How to find and manage hidden posts (now called Spam).
8. When managing Facebook comments, follow the 3Ts of Online Customer Service.
Measuring Success on Facebook Timeline
9. Use Facebook Insights to measure your marketing activities. Understand the New Facebook Insights.
10. Have 60 facebook fans but a reach of only 29, why? How Facebook Edgerank works.
Looking for more online marketing help?
See our daily 1 Minute Marketing Tips on the Boxcar Marketing YouTube channel.